Email, Google Drive, Calendar, Contacts, etc...
GSuite how do I start?
Click Here -> learn.googleapps.com
Google offers their GSuite service free to charities.
GSuite does NOT have 24x7 technical support for users
Support is provided through
https://support.google.com/?hl=en (see consumer/business support, after hitting the down arrow)
Your dreamstakeflight email is handled through gmail.com
Webmail - https://mail.google.com
Log in as [username]@[chapter].dreamstakeflight.ca
ex. username - email@example.com
You have full access to GSuite service.
Some free unknown services are
- Free Conference calls for meetings, built into your calendar.
- 30G of online storage per account. (Double regular gmail accounts)
- Google Drive File Stream
- Google Drive File Storage from Native Windows or Mac, ie. Work on files directly from Google Drive as if they were local.
- Google Groups for online group mailings
- User management from a central administrator (password resets included)
Transfers of email's from Telus to GSuite need to be approved by your President or VP.
Presidents/VP: See MACD form for email move requests. (Previous page)